Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking four Electronic Assemblers to join our team. This position is based at our Long Branch, NJ facility.
Electronic Assemblers will be responsible for assembling printed circuit boards and the resulting finished products.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will assemble assigned product(s) using detailed instructions such as; standard manufacturing procedures, specifications, work instructions, drawings, routings, work orders and/or other appropriate documentation.
- You will conduct and document first piece inspections on materials to be used in product assembly
- You will conduct final assembly testing and may pack finished goods.
- You will sometimes solder, wire and use hand tools
- You will report all problems or recognized deviations to set-up operator or supervisor
- You will work across product assembly areas as needed
- You will possibly be asked to assist with training of other employees
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical (50 miles) of Long Branch, NJ area will be considered
- Minimum one year assembly experience
Position Success Criteria:
- Must be able to follow written and/or verbal instructions
- Strong basic math skills, including ability to use calculator
- Must be able to stand for a minimum of eight (8) hours daily
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. unassisted up to 3-4 hourly daily
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No