Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As EMEA Transcreation Specialist you be responsible for working with teams within the business to deliver high quality transcreation services to internal teams such as Segment Marketing, Business Units, country colleagues and the global Eaton.com website project. The transcreation team will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest of standards. Each transcreator will also be responsible for ensuring Eaton’s brand standards are adhered to from a copy style and tone of voice.
You will make a difference by:
- Provide highest quality transcreation and copywriting support to Eaton’s colleagues in the core languages – EN, DE,ES, IT, FR, NL. Transcreation will be delivered from EN as base language.
- Delivery of transcreation and copywriting projects following internal workflow processes and using business platforms that exceed internal stakeholder expectations.
- Working directly with internal stakeholders to deliver transcreation and copywriting projects.
- When required work with external vendors to deliver project requirements ensuring the same high standard of transcreation is delivered before distributing for internal customer review.
- Project management ensuring customer brief is fully understood before initiating transcreation and copywriting process (personas, segments, target audiences) and providing the role as brand guardian. Transcreation and copywriting work will include (but not exclusively) writing of brochures, emails, website copy, audio and video copy.
- Support the migration of externally held translations memories onto the centrally consolidated memory platform provided by translation.com. Working with key stakeholders from US, EMEA countries and MDM team.
- Work with Creative Shared Services Team (Pune) to deliver multi language copy for collateral creation.
- Masters level linguist with English as second language.
- Experience within marketing environment that requires translation / transcreation and copywriting services within the EMEA region.
- Understanding of the importance to apply local knowledge to transcreation work whilst adhering to global brand standards.
- Internal stakeholder management across multiple locations.
- Ability to understand and follow business critical processes to ensure effective delivery of transcreation and copywriting projects.
- Ongoing drive to improve performance, service delivery and quality.
- A good understanding of translation/transcreation requirements within a business.
- Experience in using translation memories (translation.com).
- Marketing messaging for campaign delivery across multiple channels, customer personas.
- Analytical skills.
- Copywriting and copyediting expertise.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attention to detail and ability to be self-directed.
- Must be able to make sound independent decisions.
- Team player working in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills are essential
What we offer:
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No