This position is based at our Olean, NY facility.
- Work under general and/or intermittent supervision to execute all processes, assemblies, tests, and inspections related to the production of MOV disks according to the OMS/standard work for each operation.
- Be fully trained on at least 2 of the 3 core jobs (including Presses, Glass Collar, and Finishing Line Operator).
- Be fully trained on at least 4 of the 6 secondary jobs (including Offline Grinder, Epoxy, Secondaries, NGD Sorter, Energy Tester and Ringing Wave Tester).
- Rotate between job stations within the department and assists elsewhere based on production needs.
- Maintain and support quality standards consistent with the Eaton’s Cooper Power Systems Quality Policy. Visually inspects components and products. Takes ownership of the recognition and communication of quality issues.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of facility will be considered
- Ability to communicate problems in product or quality in to supervisor or manager clearly and concisely
- Notifies the supervisor/manager of all problems with product or quality
- Safely and effectively operates fork truck
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No