First of all...Why should you join us?
Our HR team is young and dynamic, full of energy and fun
What will you do:
It is difficult to describe such a complex job only in bullet points, but we try to outline it somehow:
- Support employees of all level with a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Support deploying and improving an effective communication strategy
- Organize company events such as CSR activities, coordinate and attend all campus site visits, job fairs, competitions, on- and off-site events
- Own, optimize and automate HR processes
so all the well-known general tasks of a Senior HR Generalist
What skills you need:
- At least 3 years’ relevant HR experience at a multinational MANUFACTURING company
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship building and consulting skills
- Working independently is probably the most useful skill you can bring with yourself
- Fluent in English and Hungarian (of course)
What comes next?
Our production site is in Győr, so if you live in max 50 km-s from Győr and feel this position is yours, just click the “apply now” bottom and forward an up-to-date CV!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No