Eaton’s Vehicle Sector is currently seeking a Pricing Analysis to join our team. This position is based at our Galesburg, MI facility.
The Pricing Analyst position is responsible for developing and executing pricing strategies for Eaton Vehicle Group products in support of the company’s growth and profitability objectives. Analyst will support a designated group of customers and will be the primary point of contact for sales and marketing related to price recommendations, quotes and management of price files. This position will support both Automotive and Truck OE and Aftermarket businesses. This position is required to work on pricing and margin analysis along with maintaining quotes, contracts, pricing structures and price lists in the ERP system. This role requires understanding of basic pricing techniques and structures, very good analytical skills and reporting capabilities.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Analyze, review, and prepare price files and contracts for production and aftermarket customers as assigned.
Coordinate contractual price changes with internal stakeholders and customer ensuring timely and accurate delivery and acceptance of files.
Major OEM Customer pricing support. Managing LTA changes, providing customer quotes, price files, updating ERP data timely and accurately.
Lead group efforts for assigned customer(s) business annual review and price adjustments.
Conduct price file audit review to ensure prices loaded and updated correctly in ERP.
Work cross-functionally with finance team to identify improvement opportunities to limit price discrepancies leading to over/under payments.
Participate in BPI teams, as necessary. Identify financial/operational improvements within pricing function.
Develop and utilize analytical pricing tools that will enable the pricing department to more effectively manage price changes.
Responsible to price and set up new items as requested for new models and engineering change requests.
- Lead pricing projects across business.
Support the development of marketing programs designed to meet customer requirements and contribute to overall growth and profitability.
End to End processing of Inter Company pricing requests including Revisions, Query handling and Price.
End to End processing of Engineering Change Request and Orders by collaborating with Engineering teams.
End to End processing of Transmission Bases Pricing requests.
Provide support to Credit Analysts to validate/dispute customer pricing claims.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Minimum three (3) years of accounting, pricing, internal/external audit and/or finance experience or MBA with (1) year of accounting, pricing, internal/external audit and/or finance experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future.
- Masters degree from an accredited institution
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel and experience in other Microsoft Suite tools
- Proficient with Oracle ERP software
- OBIEE reporting experience
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, pricing, programs, promotion and products and good business acumen required.
- Knowledge of Government contract procedures and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Have complete command of Excel spreadsheets with ability to create and manage complex multi-worksheet spreadsheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong results orientation and bias for action
Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrate analytical skills
- General understanding of Accounting and Finance
- Strong attention to detail is required to be successful in this position
- Ability to work as a member of a cross-departmental team
- Demonstrates the following attributes: dependable, flexible, and ability to manage multiple efforts within established commitment date
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time