Graduate Leadership Development Program In Finance (start in Morges)
This two-year program is designed to develop future finance leaders and provide them with a broad understanding of functional finance and leadership skills while working for several Eaton businesses. As a participant, you understand how critical finance is to the success of an organization, you know that it’s more than just numbers; it’s how to translate them into the information that drives business decisions. That’s why the Eaton Leadership Development Program in Finance is perfect for you. Start your career with Eaton and drive your success.
● As a participant in the program, you will complete four six-months assignments that will give you the hands-on experience. These assignments may include working in manufacturing accounting in a plant, controlling or financial accounting in a business group or division headquarters and other roles such as internal audit, group compliance, treasury or roles in technical reporting, financial planning and analysis.
● Leadership Exposure: Participants will have a high level of interaction with Eaton Leadership.
● You will also be expected to work with other participants in the program on projects outside of your assigned location.
● Location Morges. Participants will need to relocate for the second year of the program (possible second year locations are Budapest, Dublin, Bonn or other EMEA locations)
● After successful completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could qualify you for roles such as financial analyst, accounting supervisor, internal auditor or treasury analyst.
● Date of Entry: September 2020.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business with an emphasis on Accounting, Audit, Finance
• Work or internship experience within Finance is a plus (max 3 years of experience)
• Geographically flexible, mobile
• Desire to build a leadership career in Finance
• Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
• Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time