- Building a Credit Collections strategy and ensure goals are achieved on European based portfolio
- Achieving & Exceeding Credit & Collections goals
- Defining key process enhancements that will drive enhancements through the OTC process and improve cash flow
- Providing enhancements to the credit function by automating and streamlining processes
- Providing accurate weekly cash forecasts, mitigation risk plans and clear escalation plans to Credit management based on collection activity
- Providing weekly action plans on delinquent customers across the portfolio to drive resolution and mitigate root cause.
- Analysing collection performance on portfolio and drive future strategy to ensure goals are met and exceeded
- Defining process/strategy to reduce and maintain a low volume/value of disputed items on the portfolio
- Reviewing customer credit risk to mitigate bad debts and reduce reserve account
- Engaging with key external stakeholders within regional operational plants – Sales, credit and finance teams to enhance credit strategies.
- Working on documenting and standardizing processes within the function
- Providing support to the risk team to evaluate and provide recommendations on the receivables asset.
- At least 1 year of experience in a Credit & Collections role
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Previous experience of Oracle/SAP and other ERP systems preferred
- Strong track record in achieving and exceeding goals/targets essential
- Strong understanding of the Order to cash process
- Ability to negotiate effectively to drive resolutions
- Strong customer focus
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Process Improvement experience, always looking for opportunities to refine the way we do things
- Open and proactive team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within demanding timelines and an occasionally stressful environment.
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No