(Location: Cerkezkoy - Tekirdag)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Focus Factory Manager - Hydraulics, you will be responsible for overall management of a Focused Factory of 750+ employees and approx. US$150m Sales, with complete responsibility for leading the Focus Factory Team in achieving production schedule, product quality, Inventory, product cost, employee safety goals, productivity as well as Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement goals.
Your key deliverables:
- Coordinates with all functional and service groups to meet customer requirements; drives Focus Factory performance to achieve or exceed High 5 Metrics, financial plans and strategic goals by leveraging resources and motivating personnel to create high performance culture.
- Provide leadership, direction and manages all Focus Factory operations to include manufacturing, operational excellence, materials, quality, safety and environment.
- Leads the adoption of best in class business practices associated with planning, executing, monitoring, and assessing of operational activities and performance.
- Possesses an inherent ability to recognize and act upon challenges and situations that contribute to success in manufacturing operations.
- Evaluates value streams and the effectiveness of their visual controls to understand the status of process health and capture sources of variation.
- Promotes the adoption of leader standard work to foster the proper behavior, establish the required discipline, and minimize individual dependency.
- Leads and champions a sustainable CI culture that will enable the realization of both incremental and breakthrough business results.
- Leads the development of detailed business case scenarios for the Focus Factory. Prepares and analyzes business case elements related to Group, Sector or Eaton initiatives that drive cost, quality, and performance improvements. Aligns manufacturing strategies to overall strategic plans, and considers overall impact across organizational boundaries.
- Advocates the use of all EBS processes and tools in a manufacturing environment. This includes appropriate use of the Organizational Capabilities Plan (OCA), Profit Plan, and Strategic Plan to set direction and goals. Integrated use of all appropriate Growth, Operational, Functional, Assessment, and Learning elements.
- Support the Plant Operational Excellence Manager in the Eaton Business Excellence (EBE) certification process at the site
- BSc degree in Engineering (ideally Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering)
- Vast experience in roles of Technical Operations leaderships such Plant Management, Operations Management, Factory Management etc.
- Experience in Continuous Processing Industry, leading large scale teams of both blue and white collared employees
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement Techniques is an advantage
- Proven capability to lead change in a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities
- Fluent in English & Turkish
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
(Candidate selected for the vacancy will be subject of a background screening)
Eaton has announced it has reached an agreement to sell its Hydraulics Business to Danfoss A/S. This transaction is expected to be completed by the end of 2020 and this position is expected to remain with the Hydraulics Business and would transfer to Danfoss A/S. upon close. The compensation and benefits that will initially be offered for this position are based on Eaton’s plans, programs and practices. If you are offered and accept this position and are actively employed by the Hydraulics Business when the transaction closes, Danfoss A/S will provide further details to employees concerning compensation and benefits at that time.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No