(Location: Cerkezkoy, Tekirdag, Turkey)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As HR Manager, you will support Eaton HR programs at one of the biggest plants located at Cerkezkoy OGSB. You will lead HR Operations; ensure legal and Eaton compliance and drive communication and operational excellence at the shop floor. You will collaborate with HR colleagues and professionals throughout the organization to leverage common policies and practices. You will manage Union & Industrial relations on a daily basis, while holding a proactive approach to HR process improvements and system development.
Your key deliverables:
- Develop and supports operational and process improvement programs that lead to a more lean and efficient business, and develops HR operations policies and procedures that support business growth, profit, and cost containment objectives,
- Develop and monitors labor-management relations and human resource strategies on the shopfloor / for Blue Collar employees.
- Lead HR Operational Team to ensure disciplinary consistency; compliance to policy and legal guidelines,
- Lead HR data- metrics, documentation and business services according to Eaton requirements and legal compliance,
- Work on the implementation and administration of HR programs and initiatives to reach operational excellence,
- Ensure company values and principles are sustained and takes a lead role in fostering a work environment that is focused on building operational excellence,
- Assist Head of HR on developing and executing strategies that will produce collective bargaining agreement (CBA) in line with company objectives,
- Initiate new HR projects to support an environment that maintains positive employee relations and drive communication excellence on the shopfloor,
- Manage a variety of complex employee relations issues in a fast paced environment,
- Control and execute recruiting activities for the assigned operation,
- Partner internal HR projects focused on process efficiency and improvement,
- Coordinate with internal Human Resources functions to support overall HR services and initiatives,
- Proactively identify needs and solutions in the areas of hiring, retention, engagement and on-boarding.
- Minimum education – Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 8 years of experience of HR in Unionized manufacturing operations, experience in CBA process management is a must
- Experienced in HR process/system design & re-design and leading HR change, especially in a plant environment
- Self-motivated and action and result oriented; proficient in prioritizing and managing multiple tasks,
- Ability to work independently and show a strong customer oriented focus,
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No