If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Credit and Collection Team Member in Eaton’s corporate sector, based in Suzhou, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Manage daily credit work such as credit risk assessment and shipment control, cooperate with plants and minimize credit risk.
- Eventually handle end-to-end Credit and collection Management of Great China’s operations in GFSS Scope.
- Works closely with team leader and operation finance to develop initiatives with Sales and Operations management to improve credit controls
- Monthly high-risk customer review to point out potential risk and prepare next action to reduce collection risk
- Coordinate other departments to settle claims and dispute case to push collection
- Keep good collection efficiency and good DSO result to enhance high cash follow for operation;
- Bachelor’s degree with no required majors;
- 5~8 years’ work experiences in credit and collection, aftersales or customer services with strong credit analysis practices;
- excellent soft skills including good communication across internal functions and external customers, problem-solving sense and learning willingness.
- able to work under pressure;
- Acceptable written English.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time