- Lead, manage and develop the sales and service activities for the subsidiary in Germany, providing strategic and operational leadership.
- Ensure financial and growth objectives are met, as defined by the profit and strategic plan, working closely with the team and the leadership team.
- Responsible to develop sales by a strong presence (50-70%) on the ground to visit customers and implement the overall business strategy.
- Participate in the development of the subsidiary's strategy and ensure its implementation.
- Conveying the company's policies and values in the country.
- Management of local team (4 people).
- Guarantor of the application of the security measures for people and property on site.
- Experience in a similar role, involving management functions.
- Technical degree (electronics, electrotechnics, industrial computing).
- Good understanding of our market, products and services.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership.
- French language skills.
- Result-driven, flexible, ability to effectively prioritize work.
- Great working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us.
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PQED Power Quality Division EMEA
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time