If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Field Service Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Hong Kong, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Senior Service Engineer is responsible for providing the company's after-sales technical and services supports. Primary service tasks include technical advices, UPS system start-up, fault call attendance service, preventive maintenance, system overhaul checking, on site standby service for end users.
- Required to perform 24/7 standby services through a rotational duty schedule.
- Scheduled and emergent maintenance, system efficiency analysis and advisory on upgrade and replacement.
- May support in service sales through post-sale capacity.
- Diploma or above in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of field experience in service UPS & corrective maintenance
- Good experience in Electrical system, LVSB or UPS System will be an advantage
- Holding of Cert of Registration of Electrical Work Grade B or above preferred
- Experience in handling Data Center projects will be an advantage
- Well-versed in MS Office & AutoCAD
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time