If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a(n) System Engineering Manager in Eaton’s eMobility business, based in Shanghai, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
· System engineering team construction, supporting system latent hiring, training,
· System solutions for eMobility products, like OBC, DCDC, PDU, Inverter, etc.
· Leading system engineering for new project development and coordination with operation team
· Leading system engineering team to define requirements, contribute to definition of hardware designs, software design, structure design, generate system solutions and models, define test plans
· Leading confirmation of the product requirements specification
· Conduct the team project review
· Bachelor’s degree on computer science, electronical design and related. Master’s degree and Ph.D. preferred
· 10 years’ experience in software/hardware/system development in Industry, at least 5 years’ leadership experience
· Experience on EV development process such as DFMEA, DVP&R, APQP, Six Sigma for design
· Familiar with manufacturing process on electronics and/or machinery, experience with aluminum and plastic die casting design;
· Product development experience with On Board Charger, DCDC converter or traction inverter
· Knowledge of Product Life Cycle
· Minimum 5 years Mechanical, Electrical or Software simulation or design experience
· Good communication both in English (Oral) and Chinese, High standards for personal performance and work ethics.
· Experience with ISO 26262 and ASPICE standards preferred
· AutoSAR experience preferred
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-SZ1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time