Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2019 revenues were $21.4 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 101,000 employees. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
In this role you will be responsible for the Service Business in Romania, reporting into the Regional Service Manager and acting as part of local country sales organization.
Incumbent is required to manage the service team to achieve defined financial goals, to ensure customer satisfaction and to seek growth opportunities within all market sectors whilst applying standard work practices as defined by Eaton Business Standard and Eaton’s Zero safety culture
Country Sales Organisation - Services
Your key deliverables:
Service Sales & Operations
- StrategyAnalysis of market data, trends, customer needs in order to align with the regional service and local country sales strategy and to implement operational plans to execute it
- Maintain and build relations with important internal and external stakeholders- customers, business units, sales organization
- Management of the strategic country operating planning process
- Manage sales plans by developing and assigning individual or team targets, supporting and motivating service team in achieving the business goals
- Analysis, reporting evaluation and development of KPI’s aligned to the Profit Plan and Strategic Plan for short, mid and long-term adjustments
- Maintain Internal Reports as required by the internal organization
- Keep good customer contacts and build closer relation with key accounts in order to further develop the position in the market
- Manage the Profit & Loss for Service business in Romania
- Manage service complaints activity, act as escalation point for customer, technical and operational escalations, coordinating with available teams to resolves issues. Work needs to be coordinated with Points of Contact in the Eaton business units, technical teams and EMEA Services
- Act as liaison for all service business safety issues, related to engineering operations, including, if applicable, regular reporting requirements
- Contribute to the CSO (Country Sales Organization) Service Strategic Plan to ensure growth and sustained profitability in line with Eaton's overall strategic goals - particularly focused on EMEA expectations
- Coordinate the Field Service internal team and external resources: ensure efficient utilization of service resources (internal or external) in compliance to H&S regulations, Field Audits, Training and development
- Coordinate trainings at Eaton / customer locations on Eaton’s systems, together with the team
- Ensure the highest level of safety standards are implemented and aligned with Eaton’s standard on Managing Environment, Safety, Security and Health, Eaton's Zero Incident Safety Culture as well as national guidelines and procedures
- Negotiate and influence at executive and management level resulting in contracts and agreements
- Approve commercial agreements in line with organizational procedures
- Collaborate with other sales leaders within the organization to enable business opportunities
- Initiate, develop and implement sales -oriented customer campaigns and other marketing activities to support the Service business growth
- Focus on developing and winning new customers across our businesses
- Enable internal collaborations resulting in synergy sales and new business
- Provide operational leadership to the local service organization
- Act as a role model in line with Eaton ethical standards of conduct and Eaton leadership value and attributes
- Build Organizational Capability by developing competencies as well as identifying talent gaps.
- Ensure development plan for the team including all necessary training program and coaching
- Educated at Bachelors’ degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering or Business
- Coming with proven track record in service management, with at least 5-7 years’ of experience?
- Leading by example and demonstrating a high profile personal commitment to EHS?
- Ready to be accountable for the implementation of the service EHS policies and procedures?
- Knowledgeable of (field)engineering services and electrical/mechanical industry?
- A strategic thinker, keen on process management, decision making and developing others?
- Possessing strong customer orientation and commercial skills?
- Strong communicator, with ability to work with people at multiple levels?
- IT literate in Microsoft Office tools (Excel) and ERPs?
- Fluent in English language?
- Ready to travel up to 25% of the working time?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time