Join Eaton’s Information Technology team and help positively impact our business through leading technologies, exciting and challenging enterprise projects and new platforms. We are currently seeking an SAP FICO Functional Analyst for our Product Operations Center of Excellence (PROCOE) team. The SAP FICO Functional Analyst will design, model, configure, and implement SAP FICO and related process solutions to meet desired financial business requirements. The analyst will be responsible for analyzing business processes and systems processes in order to recommend improvements using Eaton’s standard SAP deployment model and processes. This role will participate in SAP implementations, provide third level support as required, and deploy enhancement projects for current SAP ECC footprint. The functional analyst must understand and drive regional solutions and implement controls that are fully auditable and compliant with business and control standards.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. In this role as an SAP FICO Functional Analyst:
- You will be responsible for in-depth functional & business process knowledge of SAP FICO.
- You will work in partnership with divisional and regional financial leadership and business process owners on system requirements, processes, and systems.
- You will manage requirements scope & disposition through process compliance & gap analysis, integration testing & user acceptance methodology.
- You will provide knowledge and input on the system implications of business process changes.
- You will help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes for SAP FICO.
- You will demonstrate analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- You will deliver functional specifications & configuration in line with the agreed and approved design.
- You will develop and implement organizational change management plans related to one's projects.
- You will apply Eaton's project methodology and governance processes to the change control, system development life cycle and regression testing.
- You will work with the SAP FICO global governance team to ensure proposed solutions are in-line global solutions.
- You will interact with senior level leaders at divisional or regional level to explain complex system issues and decision points using common business language (without using IT terms and language).
- You will support end-to-end processes based on intermediate level understanding of system touch points. Responsible for learning touchpoints in order to integrate Eaton's other key financial platforms into SAP ECC including, but not limited to platforms such Getpaid, Quantum, Thomas Reuters, Oracle EPM cloud products (FCCS, ARCS), CoProcess, etc.
- You will support business processes and solutions in the areas of Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL), Costing, and Tax/Local Statutory Compliance.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum 7 years of experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Strong level of system expertise, gathered through numerous SAP full-life cycle deployments
- SAP ECC experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time