Eaton’s Vehicles division is currently seeking a Sr. HR Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Aguascalientes facility.
The Sr. HR Anlayst is responsible for Provide support to plant HR initiatives, and functional areas including recruitment, employees records, continuous improvement programs, and establishing and maintaining a positive employee relations climate. To provide leadership support for high-performance work teams. This position has responsibility for metric measurement and communication of initiatives progress.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
- Responsible of recruiting, screening, interviewing and selection of all hourly and people. Support in recruiting salary employees.
- Continue to expand understanding of Eaton human resources policies and programs.
- Control HRMS for hourly employees, which include records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
- Administers TRESS System
- Support plant employee relations activities which foster and maintain our plant well being status. Serve as liaison for plant personnel to address employee relations issues. Follow up on all employee/supervisor/manager requests.
- Support to employees in loan request, etc.
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe working area. Adhere to Eaton’s 5´s workplace organization program.
- Control Life Insurance and Major Medical benefits data and documents.
- Assist in the preparation on HROR/Schedule pre-audits.
- Administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating/Business Unit: HLA/HP
- Perform higher level duties involving employee communications, such as pre-employment screening, responding to routine questions on human resources policies and procedures, identifying potential issues and grievances, etc.
- Organize recognitions events; i.e., Special dinners, Service recognition, Christmas party, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc.
- Assist in the preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Previous experience in automotive industry
Minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resources or related field in manufacturing environment. Including demonstrated knowledge of employment regulations ant issues"
Analytical skills and understanding of problem solving tools
Knowledge of union relations and general guidelines and policies Knowledge in Organizational Development and training functions
Ability to provide and foster effective on-going communication at all levels of the organization.
Required working knowledge and experience with computers, preferably with Microsoft Office applications.
Ability to demonstrate effective leadership skills required.
Must be able to demonstrate good service attitude.
- Must be able to work on all shifts as required
Demonstrated ability to work with little direction, and effectively operate in a team-oriented environment required.
- Strong Communication skills
- Experience conducting multidisciplinary teams
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
English language at a conversational level required
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Puesto: Recursos Humanos
Organización: VEH NAA North America Auto
Nivel de puesto: Colaborador individual
Horario: Tiempo completo
Es un trabajo a distancia (es decir, trabajar desde casa o otro centro Eaton) permitió para este puesto?: No -ES
¿Esta oferta de reubicación posición?: No
Viaje: Sí, un 10 % del tiempo