Eaton’s Vehicle division is currently seeking a Customer Experience Representative to join our team. This position is based at our San Luis Potosi, Mexico facility.
The Customer Experience Representative is responsible for providing warranty and technical support. In this role, you will direct and adjudicate product warranty repairs via phone and electronic communication for customers.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will assist in accurately determining failure root cause by utilizing diagnostic procedures, repair strategies, part requirements, labor hours, and technical or other resources related to the repair.
- You will use current business tools and data analytics to discover emerging trends, product improvement opportunities, and system enhancements to improve the customers experience with Eaton
- You will represent the Roadranger Customer Experience Center and support the Technical Service/Service Engineering teams as needed.
- You will use emerging trend and other relevant information to design, develop, and facilitate custom training for the Roadranger Call Center agents and related teams.
- You will be responsible for staying current on pertinent product and customer issues.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Basic knowledge of transmission or gear train operation
- 5 years of automotive, truck, or heavy equipment experience
- 5 years of customer support experience
Position Success Criteria:
- Capable of interacting professionally with customers, even in challenging situations
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to negotiate and excellent organizational and time management skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Puesto: Cadena de Suministro / Logística
Organización: VEH NAT North America Truck
Nivel de puesto: Colaborador individual
Horario: Tiempo completo
Es un trabajo a distancia (es decir, trabajar desde casa o otro centro Eaton) permitió para este puesto?: No -ES
¿Esta oferta de reubicación posición?: No
Viaje: Sí, un 10 % del tiempo