Eaton's Commercial Residential Distribution Solutions Division has an opportunity for a Director of Supply Chain. This position will be based in our Peachtree City, GA location.
Reporting to the VP of Operations for the Residential Wiring Devices business (RWDD), this person will be responsible for leading and coordinating Delivery, Inventory, and Working Capital activities in support of the RWDD’s P&L, Growth, and High 5 goals. This will include leading the SIOP process, leveraging EBS and Operational Excellence tools, and developing the division’s functional competencies in Materials Management.
- Directs the division’s Sourcing Team and the WD Demand planning team and provides leadership to third party demand planning for the Residential Business.
- Leads all aspects of the divisions SIOP process, including providing cross functional leadership and coaching, VOC interaction, capacity and demand modeling and planning, and ProLaunch integration
- Leads make versus buy decision making for core competency assessments, cost out, and manufacturing strategy selection for ProLaunch NPD
- Serves as a subject matter expert to maximize deployment and leverage of OpEx, MMA, and ERP
- Major contributor to the division’s financial and operational results
- Provides backup leadership for VP of Operations
- OpA Assessor and/or EBE Examiner
- CPIM or APICs certification a plus
- Knowledge: Lean Tools, 6Sigma, Quality Tools, Technical Statistics.
- Strong time management skills; ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Professional presence to be able to communicate with senior executives
- Ability to lead teams, influence and manage people
- Demonstrated leader and relationship builder with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, finance, or business.
- Minimum 8 years of supply chain management experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Masters degree in business administration or other disciplines
- Prior experience in circuit protection and wiring devices industries
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ES CRDS WD Wiring Devices
Job Level: Director
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time