Senior Sales Engineer - Applications
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will be responsible to provide efficient, accurate, and customer focused pre-sale technical and quotation support by evaluating customer needs and recommending solutions, products, and services.
Your key responsibilities:
• Review and interpret internal and external advanced technical documentation for projects (specifications, drawings and schematics, etc.) and develop technical application for projects by generating technical and commercial proposals and documentation.
• Responsible for developing the business opportunities with high focus on commercial construction, industry, infrastructure, utility segments.
• Coordinate cooperation and keep direct contact with designer organizations; provides them with technical trainings and presentations in order to further input Eaton products into the project design.
• Responsible for creating strong partner relationships for the ongoing projects.
• Specify commercial and technical requirements for the project in direct collaboration with the Projects Team.
• Support daily technical enquiries on low and medium voltage products; provide accurate information for quotes and orders. Closely cooperate with internal sales teams to ensure a good understanding of the client needs, solve technical issues and maximize user satisfaction.
• Work collaboratively with international teams to deliver technical solutions.
• Provide technical advice and training sessions to internal teams and external customers.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, reporting to and working closely with the Project Sales Manager.
• Support from the technical side various initiatives developed within the team as per the company strategy.
• Visit and support dedicated designer partners with technical database of Eaton, tools etc.
• Degree in power electronics, electrical engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the industry
• Minimum 3 years of experience with low voltage products
• Solid understanding of electrical standards/products
• Result orientation, interpersonal skills, problem solving, negotiation skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with other departments and division and peer positions.
• Strong English capabilities
• Driving license.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time