Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company that values employees’ inclusion and diversity?
Then join the Eaton team and help us provide sustainable and innovative solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Project management (including electro-mechanical design support) to develop standard and customized power distribution solutions for our internal and external customers
A. Manages multiple and multi-site projects according to Eaton standards
- Coordinates multiples tasks according to project time schedule
- Communicates with project teams worldwide
- Supervises industrialization activities with local team and manufacturing locations
- Organizes and leads design reviews and projects gate reviews
- Mitigates and coordinates quality issue resolution
- Manages direct relationship with customers and suppliers during design phase
- Manages documentation follow-up and maintains documentation accuracy
- Able to sustain a fast-pace environment
B. Designs parts and assembly drawings with 2D/3D software when required
- Insures quality on products per Eaton guidelines and standards
C. Supports constantly continuous improvement for processes and procedures
D. Designs to cost and seeks to improve end to end margin
Are you ?
- Electrical education background (level technician, HES engineer or BTS).
- Mechanical design background (thermal, tolerancing, material resistance, molding)
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Multisite project management, PMP or Prince2 certification is a plus, Agile Methodology
- Design software 2D and 3D (Autocad and CREO PTC)
- Knowledge in Electrical Validation and Certification standards
- DFSS and other Six Sigma tools, Quality tools
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Operational in French is "a nice to have"
- Microsoft tools (word, excel, access, Microsoft project, programming VBA, Visio)
- Background in a datacenter position is a plus
- Knowledge in Enovia PLM is a plus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PQED Power Quality Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time