Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for :
Country Sales Controller
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The position is primarily responsible for controlling activities of Eaton Sales Office in Budapest in respect of USGAAP and Corporate Policy compliance, risk management, internal controls and for assuring a solid partnering role to the business management and local sales team.
Primarily responsible for controlling activities of Eaton Sales Office in Budapest in respect of USGAAP and Corporate Policy compliance, risk management, internal controls and for assuring a solid partnering role to the business management and local sales team.
Your key deliverables :
- Responsible for all US GAAP financial activity related to the Electrical Sales Office: monthly, quarterly or annual reports concerning actuals, forecast, profit plans, strategic plans.
- Deploys, monitors and ensures compliance to USGAAP, Corporate policy, WHQ/EHQ, Eaton Treasury, Legal and other functions guidelines on internal control, risk management and other requirements.
- Responsible for all matters associated with internal controls, SOX and SOX related processes, internal audit.
- Actively maintains the control environment, executing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and reviews. Oversight of routine/daily treasury/bank activities such as payment approvals and reviews, bank reconciliation etc. and any other activities which do not run directly under Treasury team.
- Monitors performance and provides financial information and analysis to various levels of management to enable the business to meet the annual sales and profitability targets.
- Participates as a key business partner to the Hungarian sales leadership team, contributing to business strategy development and operational execution of business plans: supports the CSL and his team in connection with all sales related requirements such as regular business/operation reviews and reporting needs, including specific processes, related but not limited to: customers reward program schemes (PAP and others), SIP/VPP process , pricing, booking and backlog.
- Follows and adheres to Electrical credit management and credit approval policies and procedures to comply with and improve Eaton working capital targets.
- Supports any change in ERP and the ERP implementations or improvement of the current one or of the future projects
- Ensures ethical standards are maintained and provides guidance, training and education when needed.
- Acting according to direct and functional manager guidelines, supporting other functions when needed and appropriate.
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on sales controlling – than please apply.
- Bachelor´s Degree ; Master’s Degree preferred
- Professional accounting qualification preferred
- Substantial financial management experience
- Substantial experience with SAP.
- Experience in finance/ accounting and auditing within a multinational (sales) company preferred
- Good level of US GAAP knowledge; exposure to Sarbanes Oxley & IFRS.
- Experience of best practice implementation/end to end process improvement in accounting & reporting
- Able to work as part of a team, adhere to company standard processes, practices & policies
- Proven leadership skills; deploying strategic change and building organizational capability
- Effective communication and manager of people skills essential
- Demonstrable continued personal development both technical and behavioral
- Ability to operate and deliver independently
- Hungarian and English skills both verbal and written at a business proficiency level;
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2019 revenues were $21.4 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 101,000 employees. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time