Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for the sales and development of Eaton solutions for Data Centers.
Your key deliverables :
• Visit and promote sales to our main IT CHANNEL Distributers, Resellers, Var’s and end-costumers
• Develop proposals and budgets
• Monitoring of major projects
• Organize and schedule with service provider all start-up of our sold machines (1Ph and 3Ph)
• Training sessions about our products and presentation of our portfolio to our partners (distributors / resellers and end costumers), and promote OPEN-DAYS and events from our main distributors
• Product management (learning, capital gains presentation)
• In cooperation with the Marketing Department, manage where and how the COOP budgets are used to try to obtain the most revenue possible
• Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering (electrical engineering preferred) or graduated in Computer Science.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in selling IT product and knowledge of customers and competitors in the market.
• Understanding of basic electricity with basic electrical product application knowledge.
• Familiarity with electrical product application and technical specifications.
• Understanding and application of market trends, industry issues and competitors to drive results.
• Understanding of software systems focused and virtualized environments.
• Experience in working with Data Center integrators.
• Fluency in English
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time