Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As an Order Management Specialist, you will be providing commercial support such as order management, order entry, price checking, order clearing, compliance, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing. Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. Provide assistance to sales functions across EMEA and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as and-to-end order status management, product changes or returns.
Your main duties:
- Commercial Support: order management, order entry, price checking, order clearing, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing.
- Interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing, sales, pricing and all other internal functions supporting the business.
- End-to-end order status management (order fulfilment, customer requests, product changes & returns).
- Proactively act to understand and solve customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard task/queries.
- Be the point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems.
- Proactive preparation and follow up of quotations, assists in clarification of price discrepancies.
- Arrange setting up of new part numbers, ready for customer order.
- Advise and select available products / part numbers for distributors - help guiding them to available products.
- Proactively communicate in a timely manner with external customers about order status related requests.
- Apply extensive knowledge of business processes and systems.
- Accept and process sales order schedules and also discrete orders, following established business rules. Monitor EDI error log and proactively check orders with issues with emphasis on error-free order management and same-day order entry.
- Validate orders in the system against customer order reports on a weekly basis.
- Maintain accurate customer information in ERP systems and customer’s master profile.
- Report sales trends and customer order activity to Sales, Marketing and other management. Assist with market and product forecasting as required.
- Manage the export business related activities where applicable.
- Manage big and/or complex customer accounts.
- Strong French and English capabilities.
- In depth knowledge of computerized order management processes and software programs.
- Customer focused mind-set.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Team-oriented problem solving skills and corrective action methodology.
- Unique specialized knowledge with regards to assigned products and/or solutions, is “the” expert for one or several complex products groups/solutions.
- Ability to interpret complex customer specifications and drawings.
- Proficient in creative problem solving, conflict resolution, and managing priorities.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Permanent contract in fast growing global company
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No