Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
You will make a difference by:
- Driving customer loyalty through increased productivity, improved value and through a high performance culture
- Being able to provide both in country and cross border support as needed.
- Being the point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems.
QualificationsYour experience matters:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
Good English capabilities
Fluent German Language Capabilities.
Minimum 2-3 years of (preferably electrical industry) customer service experience
Drive for results and collaborative style.
Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills (Written and Verbal).
Maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude.
Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills.
Adapting change and process improvements
Good organizational and computer skills required to manage and organize high volume and diverse transactions.
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No