Eaton’s Hydraulics division is currently seeking a Human Resources Supervisor to join our team. This position is based at our Searcy, AR facility. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will coordinate the Human Resources Programs in the facility and day-to-day activities in accordance with legal, divisional, and corporate guidelines. Assist the Human Resources Manager in developing and continuously improving the facility.
- Participate in the roll-out and implementation of human resource initiatives such as employee survey, performance management process, rewards and recognition programs and organizational capability assessment
- Efficiently lead the entire staffing process from recruitment through on-boarding. Participate in the recruitment, selection and promotion processes for salaried employees including university relations (SB07 and below)
- Participate in the management of compensation and benefits (including FMLA, STD and LTD programs)
- Support the Human Resource Manager in the effort to promote positive employee relations
- Implement local, divisional and corporate policies to meet the needs of a modern philosophy plant operation
- Assist HR Manager in the development of Human Resources Department goals and objectives, plant certifications (HR Operating Review, EBE, ISO, etc.), and long term HR strategy
- Develop plant-wide and departmental training programs, including conducting the training needs assessment, develop the annual training plan, maintain the facility’s training matrices, and assist in the implementation and administration of training programs
- Represent the facility in matters relating to Unemployment Compensation (Documentation, Hearing, etc.).
- Complete annual AAP process
- Research and complete job analysis, job description, and job evaluation procedures as required
Eaton has announced it has reached an agreement to sell its Hydraulics Business to Danfoss A/S. This transaction is expected to be completed by the end of 2020 and this position is expected to remain with the Hydraulics Business and would transfer to Danfoss A/S. upon close. The compensation and benefits that will initially be offered for this position are based on Eaton’s plans, programs and practices. If you are offered and accept this position and are actively employed by the Hydraulics Business when the transaction closes, Danfoss A/S will provide further details to employees concerning compensation and benefits at that time.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of HR experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- PHR or SPHR certification
- Proven ability to effectively communicate within a production environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only