Eaton’s Power Quality Division is currently seeking a Controllership Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Argentina Buenos Aires Facility .
The Controllership Analyst is responsible for perform controllership activities related to the efficient maintenance of daily activities and support the business and Headquarter needs.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Support the business and the Headquarters in any requirements
- Supporting all audits and internal controls such as SOX, ELC, Internal and External Audits by providing documentation, reconciliations, explanations, etc.
- Frequent interaction with Headquarters and GFSS
- Responsible for CAPEX management
- Responsible for Cost calculation and for running annual STD cost
- Responsible for CO closing
- Assistance of the monthly financial closing procedure and analysis
- Analyzes P&L, Balance sheet and statistics information (Memo rows) against budgets and Forecasts and check data accuracy.
- Responsible for balance sheet integrity
- Customer credit management
- Ensure reporting requirements and timeliness is met
- Ensure appropriate interface from SAP to Oracle and to Encore
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- English: Advanced
Strong experience in Controllership area
Microsoft Office (specially Excel): Advanced
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PQD Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No