(Location: Cerkezkoy – Tekirdag)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Senior EHS Analyst, you will be responsible for leading and performing EATON MESH (Management System of Environmental, Safety and Health) program at the site. In this role, you will be responsible for administrating policies and programs relating and accountable for supporting to all phases of EHS activities at your location(s), this includes supporting achievement of EHS objectives and targets, internal reporting of EHS performance assuring accurate and complete data, communication of regulatory requirements, supporting activities in maintaining site ISO / OSHA / Legal / Local certifications; and ensuring documents are organized and readily available and assisting with closure of company and regulatory agency findings on a timely basis; and performing risk assessment such as WRA, Ergonomic etc.
You will also be responsible for supporting MESH assessment program; driving incident/injury management, including root causes and corrective actions; assuring accurate and complete EHS reporting of metrics; tracking closure of MESH and regulatory agency findings on a timely basis; administration of EHS specific training for the location; supporting actions during crises; promoting the creation of a strong EHS culture that engages employees throughout the site. (p Process 0 Office)
Your key deliverables :
- Supporting creation of EHS goals for the sites and appropriate activity-based goals for the leadership team, functional managers, and front-line supervisors to drive EHS culture, compliance, and results.
- Creating and supporting EHS engagement through EHS teams and committees needed to accomplish the established targets and objectives for the year.
- Work closely with management and site employees at all levels to facilitate, lead, and/or assist teams in achieving department and plant goals as related to MESH, both safety standards and compliance to environmental/permit regulations.
- Determining appropriate leading and lagging indicators to track performance against targets and objectives.
- Assist with the implementation of MESH (Management System of Environmental, Safety and Health) and will utilize MESH tools to drive improvements by participating and co-leading MESH Teams.
- Working to assign MESH element champions and facilitate their engagement in ownership of the MESH elements.
- Facilitating Work Station Risk Assessments (WRA’s), Environmental Aspect assessment, Site Level Risk Assessment, Ergonomic risk assessment, IH hazards, and other EHS related analyses are current and performed as required at the location to identify critical EHS hazards and aspects. To mitigate or eliminate identified EHS Risks works with EHS Manager and Site Management Team to create targets and objectives.
- Support efforts to ensure that all key EHS operational controls are in place, on a PM program, and that EHS action items are resolved and validated on a timely basis on the site.
- Obtain training and hands-on experience in implementing MESH tools to drive improvements in MESH and directly support plant objectives.
- Create and maintain training matrices to ensure that all training is defined and tracked to completion to the site.
- Support efforts for third party recognition for programs that establish the site and Eaton’s EHS program as world class.
- Work with EHS Manager and MESH element champions to complete an annual evaluation of compliance for EHS country, state, and local regulations.
- Have responsibility for project management from initiation through completion.
- Ensure confidential, discreet handling of sensitive, confidential and proprietary information and tact and initiative in contacts with company employees, management and external regulatory/legal agencies or sources.
- Working with EHS Team and MESH element champions to complete an annual evaluation of compliance for EHS country, state, and local regulations.
- Using MESH Prism to manage data such as injuries and illnesses, environmental metrics, risk assessments, EHS action items and other pertinent information.
- Pursuing third party recognition for programs that establish the site and Eaton’s EHS program as world class.
- Creating training matrices to ensure that all training is defined and tracked to completion
- Working with EHS Manager and team and facilities to ensure that all key EHS operational controls are in place, on a PM program, and that EHS action items are resolved on a timely basis.
- Driving and promoting zero incident EHS culture throughout site.
- Bachelor degree in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience performing the requirements listed above as EHS professional in a global manufacturing work environment required
- EHS Knowledge - Min B level EHS Certification required
- Advanced level of English language knowledge required
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No