Business Development Manager - IT Power Quality
Location: Flexible North of england
Candidates are required to be a maxium distance of two hours travel from Manchester
This role is specifically focused on sales in the North of England
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As the Business Development Manager, you will increase Eaton Power Quality’s market share and meet/exceed the budget numbers in terms of Sales. This position would suit perfectly a candidate with either Etail or SMB background in the Power Quality/IT space.
Your key deliverables:
- Development and deployment of sales and product strategies
- Achieve or exceed the sales targets for IT & Data Centre Channel Team
- Work with IT Resellers, Datacentre Customers and Consultants concerning requirements for Eaton solutions
- Acquisition of strategic customers and resellers building strong relationships
- Develop and deliver on key strategic customers, who have existing Power Quality relationships to expand product portfolio
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows
- Act as liaison between Marketing, Product Engineering and the Customer
- Collect, analyze and utilize market intelligence data on competitive products, customer needs, preferences and buying habits
Do you have?
This role has a current warm desk and their is extensive opportunity to build on this, your position will be focused 50% on existing increase of sales to current clients and also finding new clients.
- Proven sales skills and history
IT and Electrical knowledge, Ideally candidates will be currently working in IT sales and have transferralbe skills
Etail/SMB experience highly desirable not essential
Working knowledge of the IT Channel
- Ability to work autonomously
- Market and Channel Dynamics/ Knowledge
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packageContract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time