Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Manufacturing Team Manager
Working for our award-winning Manufacturing Team, you will lead a team of twenty to forty operatives
Your key deliverables:
The position is responsible for overseeing and leading all activities associated with manufacturing and production of deliverable product to meet customer expectations within a defined production area.
The position drives continuous improvement in production, quality, and safety while utilizing the framework of the Eaton Business System (EBS) and the Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF).
- Champion a culture change through the framework of continuous improvement
- Champion implementation of Lean activities to eliminate waste opportunities of key processes.
- Effective management of plant assets through leadership of maintenance and facilities resources.
- Champion implementation of MESH to achieve improvement in year over year safety performance measures.
- Train and develop team members as well as providing oversight and coaching to other team members.
- Provide the vision and strategy from Corporate, Aerospace site.
- Develop and Deploy new strategies to improve delivery and efficiency.
- Communicate plans and action with key customers,
- Empower employees – drive decision making down through organization
- Lead by example – be a positive role model
- Actively engage and recognize employees
- Enable success of employees
Lead CI projects
Aerospace and Quality background, within the aerospace type industry
Understanding of Quality requirements for Aerospace
Experience managing a large department
Energetic and Aspirational attitude to work with Passion.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Manufacturing/Operations
Experience of managing Team leaders
Proficient in reading and writing English
After market experience required
What Eaton offers?
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Contract in fast growing global company
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are important for us
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No