Eaton‘s Vehicle Division in Germany has an opening for a:
Fuel Vapor Regional Sales Manager Germany
Location: Home Office, Germany
- Builds customer-supplier relationships through daily interface with customer, operations, and engineering.
- Contributes to the development of pricing and commercial terms and conditions.
- Serves as / leads a member of a cross-functional customer interface team to insure a high level of customer satisfaction and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Leads the development of the regional customer strategy for both the annual profit and five-year strategic plans.
- Provides input into the description, qualification, and recommendations of growth opportunities for new product and systems.
- Assists in the formulation, execution, and evaluation of a technology strategies.
- Gathers competitive information that project product / platform trends / directions and reports it to the Director of Sales.
- Manages cost reduction programs to support customer cost reduction initiatives while maintaining internal profitability targets.
- Evaluates and communicates customer performance reports to the Customer Director.
- Support all Eaton Business System tasks assigned to the Sales and Marketing function (including ProLaunch, EBEA, TS, etc.).
- Has the responsibility and authority to ensure that customer requirements are addressed and communicated to the customer including inquiries, contracts or order handling, including amendments.
- Acts as a point of contact for commercial warranty issues, quality issues, and customer complaints.
- Technical degree (mechanical engineering, etc).
- Strong experience in sales in the automotive industry (OEM & Tier 1).
- Fluent in German and English.
- Financial Skills: P&L, Cost estimating, Pricing.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in Fuel Vapor products and business.
- Another European language would be a plus.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible.
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time