Eaton’s Power Components Division is currently seeking an HR Supervisor - Training to join our team. This position is based at our Haina facility.
The HR Supervisor - Training is in charge of plan, organize and manage training & development programs for all personnel of Eaton ensuring to support organizational capabilities to achieve business goals.
- Supervise training assistants assigned to each building.
- Develop reports and metrics to ensure training compliance and periodically updates (ex. HR Scorecard)
- Supervise and manage Onboarding program for new hires (documentation, presentations, etc)
- Supervise training personnel which supports training certification process in manufacturing lines (new hires / cross training)
- Supervises and coordinates the staffing of in-house training programs as needed.
- Leads and facilitates conferences and/or training sessions.
- Assess training effectiveness.
- Researches sources of required training and makes recommendations in order to select the best vendor / source
- Assist in assuring compliance with regulations through the development of training programs
- Woks as a liaison with Eaton University to deploy corporate training programs at Haina
- Support HR Mgrs in coordinating training events (as a result of OCA, trainings needs assessments, etc)
- Supervises the maintenance of training records and provides reports as needed.
- Accountable for internal scholarship programs management (English, Computer skills, Technical, High School)
- Works with Asobal-Infotep in the deployment of trainings related to internal needs.
- Maintain 5’S in the area assigned.
- Professional graduated in Business Administration, Industrial Psychology or related areas,
- Preferable: Masters or Postgraduate in Human Resources
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Latin America
Organization: ADMIN Administrative
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time