(Location: Sincan - Ankara)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Post Order Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that we are fully aligned across Project Management, Customer Order Engineering, Supply Chain Management and Planning. You will provide the company with maximum profit performance on client orders and ensures the highest level of customer satisfaction.
You will create and lead a team that is the single point of interface to the customers during project execution and also create a single point of responsibility for on time delivery and contract profit performance.
Your key deliverables:
- Lead, manage, inspire and motivate assigned team of professionals, according to Eaton Leadership Model requirements and in line with the applicable HR policy. Be engaged in OpA, EBEA, etc.
- Drive Accountability and efficiency within each department and a ‘one team culture’ to deliver the required output.
- Manage customer orders to maximize the profitability by applying the company products in an efficient manner.
- Manage customer change to ensure we enhance the performance of the contract while maintaining the client’s expectations.
- Work in tandem with the pre order team to ensure we sell the most cost-efficient products and service. Standardization where possible, material supply chain.
- Manage the factory load by planning and delivering work package on time and complete.
- Drive the company SIOP process to maximize factory efficiency. Lead the monthly Supply Chain meeting during which, in close co-operation with all stakeholders the final supply plan (materials, capacity graphs and inventory) per product line for the next 12 to 18 months, including action plan to meet demand, is defined.
- Define the continuous improvement in process and systems required to maximize effective work practices.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to deliver the correct values/ supply chain solution for future growth.
- Secure that Operational processes are in line with applicable regional, national, divisional and/or corporate guidelines, procedures, law and regulations and have these actively audited and monitored by means of available systems (EHS ELS, QA and Industrialization).
- Secure that metrics (leading and lagging) and review processes are in place.
- Stimulate change and improvement, assess proposals of subordinates as well as to propose change or improvement of processes to higher management.
- Ensure timely and correct reporting to manager in accordance with applicable procedures and guidelines and ensure recording and traceability of data.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Proven work experience in Switchgear Manufacturing / Engineering Services / Power & Electrical Distribution Products touching areas such Planning, Logistics, Quality, Manufacturing etc
- Project Management Skills in terms of Engineering-To-Order orders combined with required engineering and Supply Chain skills
- Knowledge of Engineer to Order (ETO) and Assemble to Order (ATO) Business
- ERP Knowledge (SAP, Oracle) and knowledge of Lean Principles such as Six Sigma
- Fluent in English and Turkish
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ESSD Electrical Solutions and Services Div EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time