If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Sr.Analyst-Guided Buying
in Eaton’s GSCM COE, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Designing catalog architecture , testing , validation and administration for all the defined categories
- Be the single point of contact for Commodity leaders/ requestors/ suppliers for all queries related to guided buying
- Act as a Subject matter expert and define strategies for increasing scope of suppliers for guided buying
- Train requestors/end users on the functionality of the guided buying tool
- Establish & maintain a strong knowledge management database which can be leveraged for guided buying.
- Supporting to bridge the gaps between the requestor and suppliers and drive as one team.
- Should be strong in Data analytics skill to get meaningful decisions made out of numbers
- Work collaboratively and be able to communicate effectively globally
- Ensure projects meet their financial & operational goals (KPIs) viz cost out, cost avoidance, productivity gain and on time & accurate deliveries.
- Establish robust capability monitoring mechanism for all the critical process
- Drive customer engagement and satisfaction by meeting customer expectations and needs, meeting customer focused KPIs, understand VoC.
- To plan, schedule and manage the defined business services, delivering to agreed timescales, budget, quality criteria and commitments.
- Address customer escalations promptly with having sustainable solutions in place with the help of Why-Why, 8D, A3 approaches.
- Monitor progress and achievements on projects. Provide timely status and reports to stakeholders.
- Champions Continuous Improvement Culture through Kaizen, BPI, Process Improvement and Standardization
- Flexible in attitude and approach in completing all the tasks assigned to the position & willingness to learn new skills as desired
- Any Graduate / PG especially MBA (Operations/SCM)
- Masters with 4-5 years / Bachelors with 6-8 years of experience in SCM processes , relevant working experience in catalog management through Ariba and supplier enablement
- "Catalog management/Guided Buying
- Category exposure to Indirect commodities viz IT Procurement, MRO, Professional Services, CAPEX etc.
- Exposure to Continuous Improvement / Lean Six Sigma would be preferred"
- Excellent communication & presentation skills to work with Global, regional & local management teams across the globe.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time