We're looking for an Operacional Excellence (OPEX) Specialist.
- Evaluate current state of lean implementation against Eaton Lean System criteria;
- Develop and implement a plan to advance Lean/CI and ELSS to meet Eaton objectives;
- Apply directives for Continuous Improvement activities throughout ES LATAM, based on ELSS philosophy and principals, utilizing a holistic approach in alignment with other EBS tools;
- Support ES LATAM plants in the Business Case deployment process;
- Support the plants in run IDB (Integrated Deck Building);
- Assure proactive support to the ES LATAM CI Coordinators in regarding to the processes evaluation and improvement. Provide direction, expertise and support through the use of Lean tools, BPIs, RIEs, Kaizens, and other methodologies, associated with other EBS tools;
- Develop and facilitate the ELSS activities within the ES LATAM plants focusing on incremental improvement and great advances through the application of the Lean tools and CIF, ensuring the processes enhancement and the achievement of the organization objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Administration;
- Experience in Quality, Manufacturing Engineering and Improvement methodologies;
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing tools;
- Lean Manufacturing Certification;
- Project Management Methodology;
- Multi lingual skills (Spanish/English/Portuguese).
Education / Experience preferred to meet position qualifications:
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt;
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PD Power Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time