Eaton is a power management company with 2019 sales of $21.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 103,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Reporting into the Plant Manager, in this role you will be a representative of Management with responsibilities and authority in the following areas:
- ensuring the processes are established, implemented and maintained
- management reporting on quality management system performance and propose improvements
- standards compliance for the certified products
- promoting compliance with clients’ requirements
Your key deliverables:
- Maintain, analyze and report quality metrics
- Ensure the lowest quality costs and PPM (Parts Per Million) levels in relation to the customer or in-house
- Implement, develop and support the company's functions in alerting, training and adopting the best practices and methods to achieve the proposed objectives
- Lead the client complaints investigations and their reporting: facilitate the investigations of the 8D team, conduct dimensional studies and analyze the data to identify root causes, ensure that effective corrective and preventive measures have been taken; to ensure the reduction of the PPM level in the delivered products and customer complaints
- Supplier quality and development:
- ensure the development of supplier quality management systems and PPM levels, in collaboration with the Procurement Department, to ensure a continuous improvement of the quality of the supplied goods
- start a development program including audit controls to ensure that the deficiencies are attributed to them, using the 8D reporting system
Document control: assist to the elaboration, modifications and preservation of all documents related to the quality system
- Audit systems: plan, supervise and monitor the effectiveness of system audits to identify non-conformities in relation to ISO 9001 standards and company procedures, ensuring that effective corrective and preventive measures have been taken
- Control Plans / FMEAs:
- assist in the elaboration and development of FMEA documents, Control Plans / Reaction according to the requirements
- document and monitor actions to reduce RPN (Risk Priority Number) and ensure their implementation
- Capacity studies, measurement systems analysis:
- support the manufacturing process in reducing the cost of scrap and improve the process capacity
- ensure that devices inspection and measuring instruments are appropriate to the tasks
- Calibration: provide support in ensuring the calibration system and in compliance with the requirements of the company and ISO 9001 standard
- Educated at Bachelors’ degree, preferably in Engineering?
- Coming with relevant experience in Manufacturing / Quality Management in a manufacturing environment?
- Highly knowledgeable in Quality Management systems, manufacturing principles and practices with the concept "Lean", ISO 9001, Six Sigma, Kaizen activities, programs and methods related to quality and continuous improvement?
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Visio products?
- Process oriented, analytical, with strong problem-solving skills?
- Able to organize, define priorities and complete several tasks over time?
- Strong communicator, with ability to work with people at multiple levels?
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize your tasks, with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English language?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No