Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Senior Auditor, you will assist in preparing, planning and performing internal audits and special projects to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls, business processes, and procedures at Eaton operations across EMEA.
Your key responsibilities:
· Conduct audits in assigned areas, under the supervision of the audit leader, in accordance with audit programs to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, business processes, and procedures at Eaton operations.
· Prepare written audit findings and recommendations for discussion with local management. Prepare recommendations to address audit issues.
· Produce clear, concise, neat, accurate work papers in a timely manner.
· Participate in opening and closing meetings with local and senior management.
· Follows-up and reviews implemented management action plans and audit findings remediated with limited direct supervision of the Audit Manager/ Supervisor.
· Present audit outcomes in a clear and concise manner to Senior Leaders.
· Gather information as part of the Annual Risk Assessment process, identifying risks and weaknesses and to the preparation of the Annual Audit Plan.
· Counsel as an expert for accounting, compliance and Internal Controls matters.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent.
· Cumulated 3 to 5 years of audit experience. (Ideally internal audit, external audit experience or Finance experience in a manufacturing environment)
· Good knowledge of U.S. GAAP.
· Proficient in Internal Audit key concepts (risk-based audits, financial audit).
· Proven experience in documenting and testing controls, as well as in identifying risks and weaknesses and developing audit procedures to assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls to mitigate the risks.
· Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to make sound recommendations and to articulate benefits/results to business unit goals.
· Ability to identify weaknesses and develop and present recommendations for improvement to local management.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly and succinctly report key issues, business impact, and recommendations for improvement to management.
· Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, multicultural, multilingual and international environment, with colleagues located in other parts of the world.
· Availability and willingness to travel up to 40%, mostly within the Europe, Middle East and Africa.
· Fluent in English (both spoken and written) as well as fluency in another European language, such as German, Polish, Czech, French or Turkish.
· Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and general end-user computer skills.
· Familiar with common Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as Oracle Financials, Oracle ERP, SAP and MFG/Pro.
· Proven experience working in multinational environments and with remote teams.
· Progress towards advanced degree (MBA or Master’s in Accountancy) or certification (CPA, ACCA, CIA, CMA, CISA) preferred.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package (annual bonus, cafeteria voucher)
· Contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time