Digital Advertising Operations Team Leader
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Digital Advertising Operations Team Leader, you will develop, execute and optimise a campaign management process for digital advertising aligned to the EMEA business strategic direction and support Eaton’s growth. You will act as the senior Eaton marketing representative in the area of digital advertising campaign management providing thought leadership to marketing employees internally.
Your prime responsibility will be to ensure that Eaton receives the maximum return on its digital marketing spend according to the agreed budget whilst applying Eaton standard work practices as defined by Eaton Business System.
Your key responsibilities:
• Develop and implement short, medium and long-term strategic and tactical plans in digital advertising campaigns
• Set up and launch campaigns, conduct quality assurance on advertising assets
• Overall budgetary responsibility for digital advertising campaigns
• Communicate campaign reports at month end/ campaign end
• Proactively communicate with zone teams regarding timelines, deadlines, risks, launch, quality assurance, performance, pacing and implementation of optimisations
• Monitor campaigns to ensure that all campaigns are hitting the planned impressions goals throughout the contracted campaign length, and adjust priority level as appropriate
• Ensure all digital advertising is created according to the principles of best practice and deadlines are met so that campaigns run on schedule
• Provides digital advertising campaign management expertise to the operational marketing teams
• Enables cross EMEA cooperation in the field of digital advertising
· University degree in Business or Technical area
· 10+ years’ experience in sales or business management
· Advanced knowledge of the digital media landscape
· Certifications in DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other technology systems relevant to the position
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills, inclusive of customer and management presentations.
· Good understanding of operating within the legal requirements being compliant with local rules and regulations.
· Solid leadership and project management skills are required.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate across different cultures / geographic regions.
· Good understanding of electrical industry
· Prefer experience in a rapid-growth company or business unit
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time