Do you want to work for a global player that cares about ethics, inclusion, diversity and our people?
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Eaton are seeking a Business Development Manager for our Power Quality division.
- Developing and deploying assorted sales and product strategies
- Achieving/exceeding the sales targets for IT & Data Centre Channel Team
- Working with IT Resellers, Datacentre Customers and Consultants promoting Eaton solutions
- Building strong relationships with new and existing strategic customers
- Expanding the product portfolio with existing strategic Power Quality customers
- Co-ordinating and participating in promotional activities and trade shows
- Acting as liaison between Marketing, Product Engineering and the Customer
- Collecting, analysing and utilizing market intelligence data on competitive products, customer needs, customer preferences and their buying habits
Do you have?
Proven sales skills and history
IT and Electrical knowledge and the appreciation of Datacentre systems
Working knowledge of the IT Channel
Ability to work autonomously
Market and Channel Dynamics/ Knowledge
Then you may be the Business Development Manager for us!
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast-growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic, collaborative team
- Established Inclusion & Diversity culture
- Wellness program that empowers employees to help change the environment for the better.
Candidates applying for the vacancy will be subject to background screening
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales North Europe
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time