If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Lead Engineer in Eaton’s business, based in Pune ,India . In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.This exciting role offers opportunity to:
· Primary responsibility of this role is to Architecture and develop Base software of power distribution , power electronics components to meet specific technical requirements by satisfying complaince and timeline requirement for eMobility applications. Lead in defining engineering approach including planning and scheduling. Provide technical direction, mentoring to team members of engineering group. Interface with internal customers to conceive, develop, execute and communicate plans.
· Master or Bachelors in Electrical/Electronics
· 10+ years
· Experience with AUTOSAR Architecture- MCAL Configuration and integration, CDD development , AUTOSAR stack configuration and integration.
· Communication Protocol - CAN Classic & CAN FD, J1939 , LIN , PLC, XCP
· Controllers - AUTOMOTIVE Grade, safety complaint controllers(Renesas, Infinion)
· Tools - vector Canape, Canalyzer, debuggers, Inca, vector cast.
· Software Architecture for safety critical application(ISO26262 Safety standatrd)
· Experience with System Software requirement drill down.
· Strategic Agility – sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately, has broad knowledge and perspective; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies & plans.
· Drive for results – can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
· Motivating others – creates a climate in which people want to do their best; empowers others; is someone people like working for and with.
· Managerial courage – doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others.
· Decision quality – makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
· Business acumen – knows how business work; knowledgeable in current and possible future technologies; knows the competition.
· Peer relationships – can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups.
· Interpersonal savvy – relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport.
· Action oriented – enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time