Eaton is currently seeking a Lead Analyst, HR Systems and Technology to join our team. This position is based at our Beachwood, Ohio Corporate Offices. Relocation assistance is available for this position.
The Lead Analyst of HR Systems and Technology is responsible for providing thought-leadership on Eaton’s Global Recruiting and Onboarding Platforms and related projects including modifications, customizations, upgrades, workflow, personalization, AI & RPA, adoption of new functionality, reporting, and analytical use of data. In this role, you will serve as the primary liaison between business stakeholders and the IT function, leveraging expertise in business analysis and experience with Recruiting and Onboarding to recommend and implement solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- You will deliver analytical expertise to small- through large-sized projects through the entire project lifecycle – from requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, audit and post-production support
- You will evaluate, propose, and recommend alternative solutions to solve business problems and improve business processes in support of the operation's key strategies, including process improvements appropriate to the business and HR Applications and Shared Support Teams
- You will assist translation of HR business and COE needs into business requirements through interaction with Business Partners
- You will serve as a leader and general expert when discussing development priorities and timelines, being able to develop project timelines, schedules and manage activities in order to achieve project commitments
- You will manage ATS configuration changes, workflow related changes, personalization, new fields, lookup codes, and OBI reporting
- You will support HRMS integration, providing assistance to both ATS and Oracle HRMS support teams when troubleshooting issues
- You will conduct and support audits to verify that requirements of all baselines have been met and ensure proper quality assurance
- You will develop and modify End-User documentation and training materials and may assist in delivering End-User training
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in HRIS and/or ATS Technology consultant experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Oracle HRMS Experience Preferred
- Proficient in PROLaunch BPS methodology and tools
- Knowledge of several business analysis techniques including, benchmarking, brainstorming, business rule analysis, data flow diagramming, data modeling, process modeling or decomposition, metrics and key performance indicators, prototyping, risk analysis, root cause analysis, and/or scenario and use case development
- Good knowledge of project management disciplines, Eaton’s PROLaunch methodology or other Project Management and System Development Lifecycle Methodologies (SDLC)
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office suite such MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Experience with cloud-based applicant tracking systems
- Experience with the development of requirements documents, process maps, design documents, and testing scripts / scenarios
- Ability to implement new ATS application functionality using best practice/Oracle supported techniques
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels of the organization. This position will often work with both Senior Business Leadership and Senior I.T. Leadership on a regular basis
- Solid critical thinking/analytical and problem-solving skills, especially in a cross-functional environment
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills including facilitation and negotiation, ability to lead and influence others, and the ability to effectively interface and work with a wide variety of people and virtual/remote teams
- High attention to detail and a desire to drive for results
- Knowledgeable of Eaton HR structure and data in both HRMS and the data warehouse
- Customer-focused and independently researches new innovative ideas to enhance the ATS application to support global recruiting
- Flexibility in managing support as well as enhancement-based work
- Ability to travel as required based on assignment needs
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time