Eaton’s Electrical Engineering Services and Systems division is currently seeking an Ovens Operator – 2nd Shift to join our team, pay starting at $17.55/hour and up depending on experience. This position is based at our North Street facility in Waukesha, WI.
The Ovens Operator will place coils in metal racks, squeezing, baking in ovens, quality dimensional check, turns testing and preparing for final assembly usage.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Load coils into metal racks.
- Squeeze coils with hydraulic jacks or press.
- Place metal racks into heated ovens.
- Set ovens temperature and cycle time.
- Unload coils onto conveyor or pallets.
- Quality check – measurement verification of coils.
- Operate various kinds of material handling equipment: forklift, walkies, stackers, and hoists.
Why work at Eaton? Below are a few of the outstanding benefits we offer:
Health benefits and Vacation time are available to use day one, Paid holidays, Shift premium, Retirement benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Educational Assistance Program, Wellness Reimbursement, and more!
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- A high school diploma or GED (General Education Degree) from an accredited institution is required.
- The ability to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship is required.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Candidates must reside within the 50 miles of the work location in order to be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Ability to interpret prints, applicable engineering, safety instructions, maintenance and operating instructions and quality specifications.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No