Eaton Electric Division is looking for a Regional Segment Manager LATAM – Construction.
He/She will be responsible for:
Overall sales results under product lines oriented to Construction market segment across Latin America. Manages in collaboration with regional sales managers, major pipeline of opportunities, builds strong relationships with top regional key accounts, tracks sales KPIs and metrics to achieve sales targets and ensure best commercial practices are being shared and deployed across region.
- Responsible for achieving growth sales targets by actively managing pipeline of opportunities working together with the local sales, quotations and engineering application leaders to plan and execute best win strategy to maximize pipeline conversion.
- Responsible to implement and track KPIs and sales performance metrics such as pipeline activity, backlog levels, win rate, etc., across regions that helps to track results along with regional sales leaders and propose actions plans to continuously deliver sales performance.
- Ensure best commercial practices are being shared across regions and constantly mapping key wins and loss to analyze and deploy lessons learned continuously improving competitiveness and market intelligence.
- Responsible to map top regional key accounts, sizing opportunity potential and build strong relationships with senior executives and key stakeholders to increase penetration and growth. Also working in partnership with Eaton global key accounts managers to stablish strong relationships with global key accounts present in Latin America.
- Working in partnership with product line managers creating value proposition messages to the market segment. The Segment Manager is responsible for creating the compelling story of why customers should do business with Eaton. This message needs to be captured in sales presentations and collateral material as well as personally conveyed by the Segment Manager to our customers and to our selling organizations.
- The segment manager will work with sales leadership to identify and prioritize new target customers and decision makers and ensure that key points of influence are covered.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in electrical, electronic or software engineering.
- Experience in sales and marketing, in power, electrical systems or industrial automation.
- Networking at the specific market segment – Construction.
- English - Advanced/Fluent level
- Spanish – Advanced/Fluent level
- Leadership by influence, executive presence and excellent communication, teamwork, results oriented
“When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger. All our opportunities are for everyone, we don’t exclude any professional. If you fit the requirements and have availability for the indicated region, please, subscribe! Diversity is the key to achieve the best talents for our business and there are no limits for who is passionate about new challenges and experiences!”.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PD Power Distribution
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time