Eaton’s Electrical Engineering Services and Systems division is currently seeking a 3rd shift Material Handler Processor to join our team. This position is based at our South Milwaukee, WI facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Interface with other departments in regards to material flow.
- Operate Forklift to sustain flow of materials for the department.
- Perform a variety of repetitive sub and final assembly operations on various standard product lines.
- Perform work from specifications, and/or communicated instructions.
- Be responsible for own work, under minimal supervision and instructions.
- Contribute suggestions for methods or product improvement.
- Foster an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement through
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Must be able to obtain forklift certification.
- Minimum of 1 year experience operating a forklift in a manufacturing environment.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No