Eaton’s Power Components Division is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Haina facility.
The Senior Financial Analyst become a business partner with the Plant Manager, providing accurate financial information on Sales, Expenses, Cost savings, Special Analysis, Headcount, etc. Assist the Plant Manager with the forecast projection, identify on time any special situation and make recommendations based on analysis results..
1. Analyze monthly financial transactions and booking information according to EATON Financial Policy requirements.
2. Assist Controller in preparing and monitoring the Finance / Accounting activities in the areas of:
Month-end closing process – Financial review, variance analysis, balanced scorecard preparation.
Month-end forecast process - report preparation, operational / financial review and variance analysis.
Profit Plan process - report preparation, operational / financial review and variance analysis.
Departmental budget reporting and analysis.
Various financial and non-financial operational performance control measures and analysis.
Inventory accuracy and the Physical Inventory process.
Fixed Asset control and maintenance of F.A. system plus CAR preparation / review support.
Balance Sheet reviews for accuracy, aging and documentation support
Other ongoing activity or special projects as necessary.
3. Prepare, understand and interpret financial statements; P&L, Balance Sheet, and other financial measures from internal and external customers of the finance function at local, divisional and corporate levels.
4. Lead systems implementation and upgrades; making recommendations for process improvement.
5. Promote an atmosphere of continuous improvement.
6. Establish and maintain internal controls and evaluation of plant systems for conformance to division and corporate guidelines, including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
7. Assess the development needs of Finance / Accounting personnel and help develop employees through training and motivation.
Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in similar position.
Full Bilingual (English/Spanish)
PC knowledge: Windows, Microsoft Office, AS400, Oracle and Mapics
Audit techniques and general Accountant Principles.
MBA is preferable.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: ADMIN Administrative
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time