Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about our Budapest office check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icjznKxMNDY
Eaton’s EMEA BSC was established in 2015. Our Business Service Centre site employs around 650 people. Our mission is to provide high value and services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our EMEA Marketing team and make a difference with coordinating our digital advertising campaigns in Eaton’s Electrical business sector.
As a Digital Advertising Specialist you will be responsible for executing the digital advertising campaign management process, including production execution and quality control. You will work with paid search advertising platforms, demand side platforms and an advertising testing tool to ensure maximum return on investement in the digital advertising space.
You will make difference by:
- Being responsible for production execution and quality control of all Eaton Electrical digital advertising campaign management
- Conducting quality assurance on advertising assets to identify and correct errors
- Executing programmatic display of the demand side platforms (DSPs)
- Carrying out daily campaign tasks through digital workflow tools and communicating with zone marketing teams
- Supporting communication with zone teams regarding timelines, deadlines, risks, launch, quality assurance, performance, pacing and implementation of optimisations
- Producing campaign reports at month end or campaign end
- Being proficient with digital advertising operational tools and coding
- Creating all digital advertising according to best practice and hitting deadlines so that campaigns run on schedule
- Developing, Influencing and building relationships
with all business units operating across EMEA
Your experience matters:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical area
- 4 years of experience in digital advertising operations
- Working knowledge in Search Engine Optimization
- Certifications in DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other technology systems relevant to the position
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate across different cultures / geographic regions
- Strong ability to handle tasks in multiple projects at the same time effectively
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Ability to utilize creative skills effectively to generate innovative solutions
- Superior organizational skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, including customer and management presentations
- Working knowledge with Electrical industry
- Experience in reporting about digital advertising activities
- Background in working in an international environment
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No