(Location: Dubai - UAE)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Panel Builders Program and Systems Marketing Manager – Middle East, you will be responsible for taking the responsibility of two key dimensions, while reporting directly to Marketing Director – Middle East:
- As Panel Builders Program Manager, you will build and own Eaton’s Panel Builders program in Middle East region, and deploy it regionally in key countries in ME
- As Systems Marketing Manager, you will lead the growth plans related to the managed offering portfolio, Low Voltage and Medium Voltage systems
Your key deliverables:
As Panel Builders Program Manager:
- Support Country sales organizations team to expand the network of panel builder business via:
- Partners program/product presentations
- Partners screening, selection and recruitment
- Contract drafting and target agreement in order to build local /Eaton branded solutions.
- Lead and drive execution on all aspects of Panel builder program commercialization in order to get new partners up and running in close cooperation with our sales and cross functional teams (legal, operations, Business unit, …etc).
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to enforce contract conditions to drive sustainable growth with the partners in the region. (commercial targets tracking, component competitiveness, documentation maintenance, product enhancements, audits).
- Offer operational support to the key accounts in the regions
- Lead process to create business plan per account and set up and reviews with business leaders both on Eaton side as well as on partner side to drive the plan and monitor performance.
- Accountable for PB commercial performance: orders, sales, pipeline and coverage
As LV/MV Systems Marketing Manager:
- Represents the region inputs for NPI projects.
- Understands customer values, application requirements, competition, and anticipates their evolutions.
- Defines the needs in terms of product features documentation, tools, software.
- Leads Product Launch process, full product lifecycle management including end of life.
- Ensures product compliance with local regulations, identify and communicate product gaps. and propose alternative solutions with support of Business unit
- Synthetizes the stakes and risks to offer compliance to local requirements.
- Manages the offer to ensure compatibility with needs evolutions and promote growth and profitability.
- Study competition define the roadmap evolution. Upstream Marketing: specify new products and future evolutions & Downstream Marketing: manage the mix/country.
- Support product competitiveness: pricing analysis and technical benchmark with competition.
- Provide techno-commercial support on strategic projects.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to meet customer expectations related to this product scope: 4Ps
- Visit customers and partners and understand their needs and evaluate opportunities for growth.
- Leverage the knowhow in the organization and work with technical support and prescription team to get customer approvals and compliance to regulations.
- An Electrical or Mechanical engineering graduate with around 10 years of ME experience (encompassing several Middle East countries) with a reputed panel builder or a similar role with a LV Switchboard system manufacturer, working in functions such as marketing, sales, business development, operations, engineering etc.
- Having strong technical knowledge of LV / MV Switchgear, especially ACBs, MCCBs, MCBs Boards, TTA Switchboard systems.
- Having sound knowledge of Middle East markets and channels working with Panel Builders, including techno-commercial info on competition products would be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Arabic would be great asset
- Experienced in managing teams directly, driving performance through others via coaching and mentoring
- A great team player who can establish and build strong internal stakeholder relationships in and out of Middle East region
- Having stellar analytical and communication skills, combined with impressive presentation skills
- Willing to travel frequently in the ME region.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time