Eaton's European Innovation Center has an opening for a:
C/C++ Software Development Engineer - Datacenter's management
Location: Prague, Roztoky, Czech Republic
Do you like Linux and C/C++?
Would you like to be part of Eaton's solutions Data Centers' management and monitoring?
Are you looking for a modern, multinational and friendly environment?
My name is Marek Kočí, and if all the answers are yes, then I might have interesting offer for you!
What's the project about?
• Eaton IPM Infrastructure - Data center infrastructure supervising solution.
First days and months:
• From day 1 be part of continuously improved international agile team,
• Hands on the project, learn about Power Quality portfolio,
• Be part of an international project
• Work daily from office or home with our colleagues
What can you expect from us?
• Team of professionals, opportunity to learn and practice new technologies,
• Focus on technology and innovation instead of struggling with burreau typical for corporate environment,
• Being close to other projects (e.g. https://www.eaton.com/us/en-us/catalog/backup-power-ups-surge-it-power-distribution/eaton-gigabit-network-card---na.html)
• Roomy offices, good canteen, space for your creativity, ping pong, and others,
• Annual bonus, multisport card, home office, cycling, sport friendly environment and much more.
We would like you to know:
• How to design, code, test, and debug software
• C/C++, Python, Shell, network protocols
• Linux, multi-thread applications
• Distributed systems
• Git, Scrum, Continuous Integration
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Marek and Eaton's hiring team
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time