Eaton’s Electrical Sector is currently seeking a Lead Financial Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Moon Township, PA facility.
This position will be accountable for key areas of the accounting function for North American Sales (NAS) division, including payroll supervision, Project Variance and Profit Incentive program administration, budgeting, capital projects, and lease accounting. The Electrical Sector North American Sales force, has centralized annual budgets greater than $250M; sales force generates annual revenue of approximately $5.7B.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Assist in the monthly financial closing, via the collection, examination and analysis of data from various sources
- Supervises a team of two, which covers the payroll function (including Certified Payroll) and a finance assistant. Develops personnel within the department.
- Complete month end reporting and provide insight on internal customer inquiries of financial results
- Investigate variances and evaluate their effect on planned objectives; proactively explore questionable transactions and advise management of potential problems
- Assume responsibility for review of assigned balance sheet account reconciliations and ensure all GAAP and SOX compliance requirements are met.
- Research, compile and analyze financial data on an ad hoc basis, as required
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in financial planning or general accounting
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Moon Township, PA. will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- Prior supervisory experience
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated learning agility; superior analytical and thinking skills; intellectual rigor and curiosity; problem-solving capability.
- Results-oriented, dependable, and personally accountable for work quality and timeliness.
- Ability to communicate articulately, confidently, and professionally across many organizational levels and effectively influence stakeholders.
- Strong interest in and capability using information technology; ability to evaluate manual and mechanical procedures to recommend improvements to enhance efficiency
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time