Eaton’s Electrical Division is currently seeking a Senior Sales Engineer to join our team. This position is based at our San Jose, CR facility.
The Senior Sales Engineer main responsibility is to manage main accounts designed to increase sales in the CAC marketplace for Wiring Devices solutions, and provide sales and technical assistance to distributors and end customers. Reinforce the different programs of Marketing and Sales.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Develop, implement and lead, a sales plan to achieve the planned goals for Wiring Devices in CAC region.
- Weekly review with all involved areas of the organization orders plan progress for month and quarter, as well as projects pipeline opportunities identified and register in Eaton’s CRM.
- Be aware of and responsive to market conditions and competitive activities, and communicate such information to management.
- Maintain a teaming, cooperative and credible working relationship with other company personnel to assure customer satisfaction.
- Manage expense allowances and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Prepare and present bids and quotations to customers using company price and delivery guidelines, and use sound business judgment to enhance margins.
- Support total quality effort by providing timely and accurate information for order entry
- Ensure that accurate information flows to and from customers
- Implement new product programs as needed, collect analyze and utilize market intelligence data on competitive products, customer needs, preferences and buying habits.
- Provide necessary reports and surveys requested by management in a timely manner.
- To comply with the responsibilities of the position in relation with MESH and EQS Management Systems
- Implement marketing programs/initiatives developed to grow in Wiring Devices for CAC region.
- Lead and implement demand generation plan with end users and channels to increase customers knowledge about Eaton’s solutions.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Electromechanical or Electronic Engineering
- 5 year +, of experience attending Central America & Caribbean Markets in WD
- Commercial experience, public relations and teamwork
- Advance knowledge of English language
- Computers skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access), others
- Desired experience in programing of home automation solutions for new market tendencies
- Builds Organizational Capability
- Gets Results
- Thinks & Acts Strategically
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC Latin AmericaCaribbean Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time