Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking a Lead Specialist Marketing to join our team. This position is based at our San José, Costa Rica facility.
To develop and submit for approval the key set of targets and the Marketing Plan Objectives of the assigned Marketing Product Lines and Product Families through the development of a Segment Marketing and Strategic Plan in all the region (Central America + Caribbean).
- To determine the Product Basket mix of the segment products through continuous marketing surveys determining key trends, competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, terms, conditions inventory etc. guiding and assisted by the Sales Group.
- To act as responsible for submit get approval and publish the local Price List and discount schedule for the segment products.
- Monitor and manage the segment product’s inventory based on the figures of billing sales forecasts, market trends and financial availability and company policies, through the Purchase Department resources.
- To be responsible for the Segment’s products promotion and advertising campaigns through trade shows, direct promotion, magazines advertising, technical articles, brochures, commercial catalogues, technical papers etc.
- Achieve the ICS target for the Segment though price realization, right positioning of products and effective use of the assigned budget.
- Be influential in the arbitration of warranties and products returns and performance
- Submit and achieve the billing forecast of the segment’s products though the design and development of marketing strategies.
- Provide technical and commercial support to Sales and groups through the training sections.
- Provide metrics and performance index, using state of the art tools within the Corporation standards.
- To comply with the responsibilities of the position in relation with Safety and Health as well as with the other Improvement Management systems.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.#LI-AP01
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Electronics, Electromechanical & Industrial Maintenance Engineering required
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience focused on strategic planning and Product Management required
- Advanced Knowledge of English language (Fully Bilingual)
- Advanced Knowledge of Computer Programs (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access).
- Knowledge of Codes and standards such as National Electrical Code, UL, NEMA & IEC Standards.
- Strong communication skill in order to do technical and commercial presentation as well as being able to close an order.
- Master degree in Business Administration focused on Sales and Marketing
- Background and knowledge in Oracle, OBIEE and other equivalent software packages a plus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC Latin AmericaCaribbean Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time